Link to Day 1, Link to Last Post, To the Explanation at the Beginning, Christian Influence Peddling.
Welcome Back/ Update
Welcome to Monday, Woke at 5:38 late but better rested. Got up at 5:55 AM weighed in at 297.8 lbs. That’s the right direction at least.
Also welcome to Tuesday. Woke at 5:20 late but better rested. Got up at 5:39 AM weighed in at 298.4 lbs. I need to spend more time with my daughter. So Kristin and I are switching places this morning for a bit. She’s going to the job site to paint before work and I’m getting my daughter ready for school and drive her there. I’m excited.
On the way back I can sneak into a referral group that I enjoy being a part of. (Power Referral Partners)
Reno project Update is great. I had snags with getting an electrician, but that’s finally working out thanks to a couple buddies who are electricians being willing to work some nights and weekends. Right now the trades are all super busy and if I didn’t have the friends I do I’d be completely hung up on this project. HVAC and Plumbing should be done today (well all the trades have to come back again to do their final install work when walls are up.) We’re putting up more drywall today. My carpenter friend is leaving next Sunday so Kristin and I will be on our own for a couple weeks. I think we’re in a good spot to continue work while they’re gone.
I have leaned on my friends so many times in the past, but this last 5 days I’ve made some big asks and they’ve really come through for me. I owe all of them a debt of gratitude and I can’t express it enough. Thanks to my friend Bruce, Rick, Jeff, John, Jon, and Mark. I’m craxy blessed to know you and so thankful to have you in my life.
Quick Recap of this Blog Series
I’m a writer (fiction/non-fiction/copy) who’s turning 50 in June. When I have a season of big changes to adapt to and big projects to take on, I like to combine it all into a plan I call a journey. I’m calling this journey Spring 2021: Cleric Journey – (It includes such things as turning 50, remodeling a house, expanding my writing business to include entrepreneur & life purpose coaching). I typically journal me progress, big wins/big flops, but this time I’m blogging it so I can…
- Inspire or help some folks facing similar life situations.
- Share tips I’ve learned or that people suggest to me that I decided to try out.
- Stay committed to progress by stating to all my readers what I’m doing and if it’s working or not.
- Eventually turn it into a written resource for the Creative Christian Entrepreneurs I coach.
Note: The thinking behind journeys is this. When facing busy seasons in life, we need to impose some routine on life, and be flexible other places. We need to decide what our life is about, that authentic to us, and not lose site of that while taking on those big projects of crazy seasons that happen to all of us in life.
My goals/priorities this season–addressed in one project (One Big Thing), include
– Losing weight & getting younger, (soon auditioning new diet/exercise plans).
– Bed by 9:30 PM & getting up at 5 AM every weekday and spending time with God (which includes writing this blog).
– Launching the coaching arm of my writing/coaching business, and faithfully stewarding opportunities with my church.
– Remodeling a new home so that we can start living multi-generational with my mom.
One thought on “Day 15/16 (of 63): Inside Out”